Internationally recognised as one of the leading journals in its field, the Rivista di diritto internazionale privato e processuale (RDIPP) is the sole Italian law journal dedicated exclusively to private international and procedural law. A quarterly journal founded in 1965, RDIPP follows and gives a detailed and all-encompassing critical account of the developments that characterise this branch of the law, currently primarily comprised of EU Regulations and Directives, taking into account the Italian legal system, as well as the legal systems of other Countries, and the increasing role of international cooperation and treaties.
RDIPP features, in particular, the following sections:
- Articles: prominent contributions on topical issues;
- Reviews: critical analysis of Italian, foreign or international case-law on specific topics;
- Shorter Articles, Notes and Comments: critical thoughts stemming from recent judgments, legislation or legal practice;
- Cases in Italian Courts: the complete survey of the pertinent Corte di Cassazione rulings and a selection of judgments of the Corte Costituzionale, Courts of Appeal, and lower and administrative Courts;
- EU Case-Law: a constant update of the relevant judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union;
- Documents, Current Events and Recent Developments: annotated account of legislative developments and current Italian, European and international legal practice.
- Book Reviews: an appraisal of recent publications.
Submissions of original articles and shorter contributions for this peer-reviewed publication are welcome, both in Italian and in English.
Information for Authors
The Directors and the Editorial Board of the Rivista are at the University of Milan, under the auspices of which the Rivista is published. Articles, books for review, exchange publications and mail should be addressed to Prof. Fausto Pocar or Prof. Roberta Clerici at the following address: Dipartimento di Studi internazionali, giuridici e storico-politici, Via Conservatorio 7, 20122 – Milano, tel. +390250321058, fax +390250321050, or at the following email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Authors will receive an offprint of their publication in pdf format. Copyright will remain with the Author. However, as stated in the Code of Ethics of the Rivista, by submitting a contribution, the Author agrees that, if it is accepted for publication, all economic rights, without limitation of space and by all means and technologies now existing and/or hereafter developed, will be transferred to the Publisher. In order to comply with legal obligations, the Author can post their accepted version or published contribution on the repository of their institution, provided that they are not made available to the public. With regards to other duties and obligations of the Author and to the double-blind peer-review process, please refer to the Code of Ethics of the Rivista, containing its publication ethics and publication malpractice statement.
No fees are charged for the submission of articles and shorter contributions and, upon acceptance, for their publication.
The Rivista is published quarterly. Indexes in Italian and in English are available on the dedicated page.